MY HAPPY GARDEN mini album | Paige Taylor Evans + Silhouette DT



Happy Saturday! Today I would like to share with you a cute mini album I created using a lot of beautiful cut files designed by Paige Taylor Evans available at the Silhouette Store
First, here is a video flip through and binding process of the album:


Measures: The pages' size is 4x4", I used a half-folded 8x4" papers. 
Cover size is 4,25 x 4,25, the spine is 1x4,25 inch. 

Cut files are usable in many ways in your mini albums! Let me show some examples through my mini album pages! 

Let's start with the cover! I cut the HEART WORD HAPPY cut file out of white cardstock and filled the heart shape with fussy cut flowers! 



On the second page, I used the FLOWER HALF cut file for creating a tiny extra page, it makes my album more interactive and grants a good place for hidden comments! 


On the left side, I added extra embellishing using the PIE CHART HEART cut file. I cut the inner pieces from patterned paper and stitched to the page in a rainbow form.


HELLO CIRCLE FRAME  looks so pretty and highlights the themes of the photo!


Do you need more place for journaling? Cut some labels using the LABELS SET OF THREE cut file! Done and done!



On my next pages, I created a soft background using mist paints and the POINSETTIA BACKGROUND cut file. On the left side, I used the cut file as a mask and sprayed mist on it. Then I adhered the painted flowers to the opposite side. Just love how it turned out! 


I preserved some flowers from our garden and placed between two acetate sheet. 



A special page for a special photo! Backed the FLOWER BACKGROUND cut file with patterned papers, and inserted to the album as a page. 
( a helyesírási hibákért elnézést, az albumomban már javítottam :) )




I painted with watercolor one flower from the FLOWER CLUSTER cut file and added a colorful frame for my journaling.


Create a pretty divider using the FLOWER DOT BACKGROUND cut file! 


I placed some dried lavender into a vellum pocket, and machine stitched around. The whole mini album smells like a flowery land :)




Thanks for stopping by! XO Bea 


No comments:

Post a Comment