Pretty in Pink - Hip Kit Club DT


Hi Girls! There is a new layout using the gorgeous Hip Kit Club September Kits on the blog today! Working with sketches is the perfect opportunity to get new ideas and try something different in your layouts.
Usually, I don’t use sketches as a map, but rather choose to go with some of the obvious elements. 

The pretty sketch is by Marinette Lesne:

I started this layout with choosing the lovely pink cardstock as my background, and machine stitched some lines across the page. I placed my photo in the same positions as I saw in the sketch, and layered some Pink Paislee – Turn the page ephemera pieces behind.


 Cut a pink bow from patterned paper using my Silhouette Cameo and adhered with foam tape under my photo.


 I layered some torn paper to the top of the page and folded tissue papers between the papers. They reminded me to the ruffles of my daughter’s skirt.
I created a cluster on the top right of my layout mostly using Turn the page wood veneer, ephemera flower and puffy stickers. One more tip: the cute wood veneer cloud is a perfect place for your journaling!


Thanks for stopping by! Bea


No comments:

Post a Comment