Garden Girl / Hip Kit Club DT


Hey everybody! I have a very happy and bright layout to share today. I used the incredibly stunning Hip Kit Club October kits.
As you already know, Friday is sketch day and this week's sketch is from the super talented Elsie. I really like this beautiful sketch and wanted to keep the original measurement and proportion. 


I started with fussy cutting a whole bunch of flowers from the beautiful Jen Hadfield paper. I trimmed a pink cardstock and adhered to a pink wide striped patterned paper. Placed my circular photo in the middle of the meeting point, and layered some Pinkfresh Studio tags to the left side of the photo. The tags are a perfect place for keeping my thoughts. 


I layered the fussy cut flowers with some die cuts and Pinkfresh Studio ephemera pieces through the page. The lovely gold alphabet sticker title looks so pretty on the pink background! 


This was it for today! I hope you like my layout! Thanks for stopping by! BEA

No comments:

Post a Comment