You have my heart / Cocoa Vanilla Studio DT


Hey everyone, today I'm sharing a new layout using the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream collection
This time  I decided to go against my natural lean towards patterned papers and create a clean and simple layout using white cardstock as my background.
I documented a lovely photo of my daughter and niece. I’m so grateful to these beautiful young ladies, who always help and encourage each other in the family. I started with creating the watercolor effects on the background using pink and gold mist from my stash.  For adding more interest to the background, I stamped tiny pink and yellow sentiments with the Bohemian Dream Stamp Set.

I’m obsessed with all of the awesome flower die cuts of this collection and decided to create a little heart of flowers. For adding more texture I stitched on the flowers’ leaves using white thread.
I chose the ‘You have my heart’ ephemera piece as my title and adhered with foam tape next to my photo. I also added some cardstock stickers, flair button and pretty enamel shapes to my page.  In the end, I scattered some tiny sequences around the heart and finished my layout with writing my journaling to the bottom of the page.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope this layout has inspired you to try something new with your Cocoa Vanilla Studio stuff!
xo, Bea



No comments:

Post a Comment