The best is yet to come - 2018 | American Crafts DT



Hello everyone, happy holidays! It's the most wonderful time of the year! I have a new layout to share with you today that was really fun to put together! I used the fresh and colorful Vicki Boutin All the good things collection.
In this collection, the gorgeous floral elements and vibrant colored patterned papers are teeming with a wide range of amazing mixed media products. The possibilities are endless!  


By the end of the year, I always start to think about what I want to do the same or different next year.  Set new goals and summaries them on a layout is a good remainder during the year.


I started my layout by choosing the yellow side of the Social Butterfly patterned paper as my base and added a coat with Vicki Boutin white gesso. I let dry and cut the numbers using Paige Taylor Evans Back this font cutfile from white cardstock. 
 

To add more interest to the background, I stamped some flowers using the gorgeous All the good things Dies and Clear Acrylic Stamps - Set 2
This stamp set contains coordinating dies and makes pretty easy to create a bunch of hand-painted colorful flowers for embellishing the scrapbook pages.


Next step was arranging the numbers vertically through the page, and layering pretty die cut flowers behind them from the ephemera pack. I added my title using black alphabet chipboard stickers. I also wrote my journaling to a tag and placed the tag behind my photo. 

I hope you like my first layout made with the All the good things collection. I can't wait to share more with you. This collection inspires me to use more mixed media effect on my layouts! 


Thank you for stopping by, xo BEA

1 comment: