Easter decor with Flourish | Crate Paper DT


Hello Girls! If you are like me, you find creating a home decoration for Easter as enjoyable as painting eggs. I can’t imagine Easter without some colorful and bright handmade décor and the new Maggie Holmes Flourish collection is perfect for dress up your home!



My idea was to create some pretty flower cones to decorate our living room and started the process with gathering all the supplies I needed for my project.
To create the base of the cones, I adhered a 12x12” patterned paper around a paper horn using strong double-sided adhesive. I put plastic foil and floral foam in the paper horn and stuck flowers into the foam.

It was so easy to create accessories to decorate the cones, I just needed to incorporate some of the beautiful Flourish embellishments. 


I used embellishments like an oval wood frame, decorative trim and cute stickers to add some sweet little details to my decorative piece.


To add a touch of gold to the wood frame I used gold glitter glue on the pattern. I also created a paper rosette using patterned paper from the 6x8 paper pad, and placed behind the ‘All things grow with love’ cardstock sticker. The addition of pieces like these really add a lot of pop to my décor piece and give it a more dimensional and festive feel!




This flower cone was so super-fast and easy to make! I hope you enjoyed this Easter décor idea and that I have inspired you to make something like this using the Flourish collection to decorate your home this year!

Supplies: Flourish Greenhouse Paper (344371), Flourish Charlotte Paper (344379), Flourish Goldenrod Paper (344358), Flourish Ephemera+ (344394), Flourish Ephemera (344387), Flourish Standouts (344396), Flourish Tiny Tassels (344399), Flourish 6x12 Stickers (344385), Flourish Cardstock Stickers (344401), Flourish Puffy Stickers (344398), Flourish Chipboard Stickers (344386), Flourish Floral Alpha (344389), Flourish Puffy Gold Thickers (344388), Flourish Wood Veneer Frames (344400), Flourish Decorative Trim (344405) Flourish 6x8 Paper Pad (344406)


No comments:

Post a Comment